söndag 12 april 2015

Me and my family



Hi there!

It’s a typical Swedish summer day here, white clouds, green trees, beautiful flowers with different colors from red to blue and white to purple. It’s very quite and comfortable you can hear the birds twigs and you can feel the heat of the sun which is the best thing with summer. I love summer.

My name is Wendelin Miller and I’m 15 years old. I have brown long hair and brown eyes. I'm pale and I’m about 5,5 feet tall. I live with my family in Sweden in a city called Västerås near the center and near the sea. It’s beautiful there, I love Västerås because it’s so beautiful and the people around there are very nice. I have one sister which is 21 years old and one brother which is 28 years old, as you can tell I’m the youngest in the family. My sister, Amelia does not work but she goes to university because she wants to train as a doctor but my brother, Dylan works at a bank far away from home. He has his own apartment that he lives in, he usually occasionally came home to us and sleep over.

My father works as a lawyer, I hardly see my dad on the work days i only see him at nights because he is very busy. He enjoys his profession as a lawyer because he thinks it’s exciting, I also think it’s exciting to be a lawyer because i love my SO lessons at school because we have the best teacher ever! My dad usually gives us all his time on the weekend or when we have permission. My mom, has her own shop where she bakes and then sells cake. The people there loves my mom's store.

My life is like a normal teenage girl. I have my times allocated for homework, music and friends. I like to discover the world, to travel a lot and I also like to play the guitar and sing. My voice is perhaps not the best but most people around me thinks that I sing well, which makes me super happy.

I Wendelin Miller are very happy with my life here in Sweden and with my beautiful family. Thank you very much for you’re time! 

My favorite garden

 Planning for me and my family:




















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar