söndag 12 april 2015

Friends and free time

Hello again, it's Wendelin Miller here! On my last blog, I wrote about myself a little and my family. Today I'll write what I do on my free time and who I associate with. But I'll start by telling two proverbs dealing with friends and that is very known!

"Good friends are like stars .... You do not always see them, but you know They are always there" (Henri Nouwen)

"Do not walk in front of me; I May not follow. Do not walk behind me; I May not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend" (Albert Camus (1913-1960)


The two proverbs have touched me a lot. While you read you might think "what is she writing, so ridiculous" but for me it’s very important. To read the two proverbs are completely different than doing those things.

I have two best friends, one called Elin and the other is called Maja. I really love them very much.

The first time I met Maja was when I had my first guitar lesson. Maja has short brown hair and blue eyes, she is a little taller than me. I love her personality, she is kind, considerate, and she's always there when I need her. I usually just meet Maja on my free time because we don’t go to the same school.

The first time I met Elin was when I moved to a new school, the same school as her. I was shy and I didn’t talk to anyone because I was new. I didn’t want them to think I was weird, so I tried not to talk much and i avoided having eye contact with them. Elin was the first person who came up to me to talk since then we became real good friends. Elin is tall, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.

On most of my free time I usually spend time with my best friends. We tend to go to the cinema, go bowling, go swim and when we don’t feel like going out we tend to be home with each other and watch movies while eating sweets and drink Coke, and if we don’t have time to meet each other because of homework and school, we usually skype for hours.

But sometimes on my spare time, I just want to be alone for a while and totally by myself and therefore, I usually turn off all of my friends even my parents, I usually turn off the phone, lock myself in my room and listen to music while I tend to draw different kind of things that I then save or give to my sister, or so I usually play Playstation 3 with my brother, games such as FIFA, Black Ops, or  GTA, it’s fun to play with my brother because it’s online and everyone's talking and it's great fun for you because you don’t have to worry about something else you are concentrated on the game.

If I'm not with my friends, I usually stay home and play guitar and sing or usually draw when I get bored, and when I am mad or frustrated at something I solve math tasks and when I do that it feels as if all my problems are solved.

On my spare time I usually also hang out with my mom, we tend to "shop" or check on some series at home, or so I tend to help around the house with cleaning, washing and mending. I tend to also be great with my sister.

When I'm in super "from" I usually do something I never do on regular days, such as baking with my sister or dancing and jumping around and singing, I also like to joke around with everyone at home because it make me happy and it feels nice




 This is the place where I, Maja and Elin first went to together


 Planning for friends and free time:











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar